Invitation to a Management Training Course
At Aston Charles, we appreciate that arranging training courses for small numbers of people can be difficult, and costs can sometimes escalate to thousands of pounds.
Therefore, as a special offer to our valued clients, we are inviting you to a 2 day Management Training course on the 12th and 13th April 2012.
This will be held at Aston Charles’ Head Office at No 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP.
The course will be run by Knipe Development Ltd, who have provided training to companies including Jaguar Land Rover, Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays and BSkyB, to name just a few. As such, we expect this to be a fantastic event, and one which we hope will add significant value to your businesses.
This comprehensive 2 day course will cover key leadership subjects including:
- Vital interpersonal skills for becoming a successful, respected manager.
- Tried and tested techniques to get the best out of your team.
- An awareness of your own communication style.
- Motivational techniques.
- Communication skills, that work upwards and downwards through your organization.
- The confidence to give useful feedback and tackle conduct issues.
- The ability to manage your time and delegate with confidence.
- Assertive techniques to deal with conflict and say ‘no’ when required.
- Tools to help you handle stress and conflicting demands on your time.
Please note that we only have 4 places left and are able to offer these to our clients at the incredibly low price of £199 incl. VAT, per delegate. As I am sure you will agree, this represents fantastic value for a course of this content and quality.
The closing date for bookings is 23rd March 2012. All bookings will be made on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
We are extremely excited about this event, and very much hope that you will be able to join us.
To book your place, please contact Aston Charles on 0845 8388 664 or email James Heald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst writing, if you would be interested in any other specific types of training courses, then please let us know and we will endeavour to arrange one for you.
The Team at Aston Charles.